If procesas chicken, beef, pork or fish, to maintain the sharp edges is essential in the process line. Using the knife is misaligned. The fast and easy way to straighten and restore operation very sharp edge of the knife is with CozziniPrimedge Ergo Steel III The Ergo Steel II is a tool for maintenance of edges in the production room. During the day, the knife is misaligned, the operator can slide the blade through the cross of the Ergo Steel and align the blade in seconds rods.
The Ergo Steel III consists of a pair of rods in stainless steel food-grade hardened and tempered with molded polypropylene base. Also it has a fully enclosed spring mechanism that provides tension rods from rotating knife blade. Both sides of the blade are straightened simultaneously, assuring a perfect edge in seconds.
For use does not require special training, the Ergo Steel III can be held comfortably and secure both right hand and left. The grip of the Ergo Steel III can be easily fitted into the stainless steel bracket for mounting on the table.
Features ERGO STEEL III SHARPENING
- Perfect edge in seconds.
- Simultaneously aligning both sides of the sheet.
- Straightens and extends the life of the cutting edge on knives.
- Ideal for all types of knife, short or long.
- Protected grip provides comfort and safety for use in right or left hand.
- Stainless steel bracket for attachment to the edge of the desk.
- Mechanism totally enclosed and health springs.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning.
- USDA and CE approved.