Disposable protective gloves made of high quality nitrile. With a thickness of 0.10 mm and a weight of 5 grams, they offer great durability and resistance, preventing fragments from falling during use.
They are just as flexible as disposable latex gloves, but without the consequences of possible allergic reactions, as well as being much more resistant thanks to the high puncture resistance characteristic of nitrile.
Ideal for use in laboratory environments, food handling and any use requiring hygiene, isolation and protection.
- Made of high quality nitrile.
- Latex free.
- Low level of chemical residues, which reduces the risk of contact dermatitis.
- Superior tear resistance than latex or vinyl.
- High level of resistance, performance and dexterity.
- Flexible and comfortable material for long use.
- Stronger, easier to put on rolled cuff.
- Powder free to reduce the risk of dust contamination.
- Textured for better grip.
- AQL 1,5.
- Length: 240 mm.
- Thickness: 0.10mm.
- 5.5 gr.
- Regulations (see photo).
You may also be interested in other models available in our disposable gloves section. All the requirements you may need in a wide selection of protective gloves.
- BLUE 10 CM
- BLUE 1985 MM
- BLUE SIZE L 110 X 70
- BLUE SIZE XL 10 MTS