Buy Dyson Airblade hand dryers
Dyson Airblade hand dryers are a hygienic and efficient way to keep hands clean. Thanks to their contactless function, they dry hands in as little as 10 seconds without the need to touch surfaces such as buttons or dispensers.
They have a built-in HEPA air filter that captures 99.95% of particles, viruses and bacteria found in the washroom, expelling clean, uncontaminated air to prevent them from getting on our hands.
They also help to save money because they are 99% cheaper to run than paper towel dispensers, as well as emitting 85% less CO2 emissions.
For all these reasons, at Reysan we work with Dyson to offer our customers the best professional hand dryers. If you have any questions about Dyson, the online purchasing process or the different leasing options, please contact us.
What are the best Dyson Airblade professional and automatic hand dryers?
Dyson Airblade V hand dryer
The Dyson Airblade V hand dryer has been developed with one of the world's smallest 1600W motors. This gives it a practical design that takes up less space in the washroom, protruding only 10 centimetres from the wall.
- Fast drying: It is capable of drying hands in just 12 seconds.
- 35% quieter: Its digital motor allows hands to be dried with great precision and without generating excessive noise.
- Less expensive: Up to 76% cheaper than other dryers.
Dyson Airblade Wash & Dry hand dryer
The Dyson Airblade Wash & Dry hand dryer has 2 functions in one tap: it washes hands and dries them in the same basin. So workers don't need to move around to dry their hands, making more space available in washrooms.
- Cleaner washroom: It has two power modes, maximum power for busy washrooms or Eco mode for greater energy efficiency.
- Hand drying in 14 seconds: Despite being part of the faucet, it only takes 14 seconds to dry hands.
- HEPA filter: Thanks to its HEPA filter, it captures 99.95% of airborne bacteria.
Dyson Airblade 9k hand dryer
The Dyson Airblade 9K hand dryer is the fastest and most energy efficient hand dryer on the market. It has a stainless steel finish and is easy and safe to clean and maintain, with a safe shut-off function.
- 2 modes of operation: It has two power modes, maximum power for busy washrooms or Eco mode for greater energy efficiency.
- Hand drying in 10 seconds: Its powerful motor spins at around 75,000 revolutions per minute, generating 23 litres of air per second.
- HEPA filter: Its HEPA filter captures 99.95% of bacteria-sized particles in the air.