The best safety footwear for the food sector
Working in the food sector requires very strict safety and hygiene care and protocols.
That is why at Reysan we offer our clients the best selection of safety footwear for the food sector, guaranteeing the quality, safety and useful life of all our products.
Not only do we care about maintaining health and hygiene standards, but we also attach extreme importance to the safety of professionals who work in factories and facilities of this type of industry.
Characteristics of safety footwear for the food industry
In the food industry, the feet are one of the parts of the body that can suffer the most accidents of various kinds, from being hit by machines to falling objects.
For this reason, we work so that workers have maximum safety shoes on their feet. Good footwear for the food sector must comply with:
- Non-slip soles: They must have a non-slip sole for humid work environments and slippery surfaces caused by oils and fats.
- Waterproof: They must offer the necessary protection to prevent the passage of liquid substances and keep the foot dry in humid environments.
- Maximum comfort: They must be padded to activate circulation and increase comfort during long hours of standing work. In addition, there is the option of footwear without laces or with velcro closure for greater comfort and speed.
- Toe cap protection: EITHER steel or non-metallic for greater lightness.
- Antimicrobial and washable: To combat possible bacteria, there are models that are antimicrobial and washable.
Work boots for women
We also have women's work boots with special sizes to fit the female foot, ideal for maintaining maximum safety at work.
Safety footwear for men
We also have a wide variety of safety footwear for men that guarantees safety and comfort to carry out work in optimal conditions.
Complete your protective equipment with food handling gloves, you will protect your hands in risky situations and avoid cuts.
In addition to these protective items, we also have in our catalogue footwear and gloves that can be detected by metal detectors. We also have other detectable products such as aprons, tools or detectable pens for the food industry.