This white low-boot safety footwear is very common and recommended in the sanitary sector, laboratories, food industry and cleaning. The reason is that they are very light and comfortable, which allows to support the standing day Its sole is anti-slip and with very high resistance to hydrolysis.
The sole also incorporates an innovative breakthrough thanks to an inorganic component that eliminates 99.99% of bacteria and maintains its protection throughout the life of the footwear since it does not migrate. Efficacy tested on the most aggressive bacteria and causing the main infections (Legionella, Campylobacter, E-coli, Salmonella, MRSA ...).
Features MERLOT BOOT S2
- Uppers: Certified breathable and washable microfiber.
- Toe cap: Plastic Fiberplast resistant impact 200 J.
- Sole: Polyurethane (PU), very high resistance to hydrolysis.
- Design: Low boot industrial Velcro closure for quick fit-mismatch.
- Ergonomics: 1st functional study of footwear in comfort and ergonomics.
- Antibacterial: Antibacterial footwear Panter biomaster.
- Sizes: 36-47.
- See the MERLOT BOOT S2 datasheet
- WHITE SIZE 36
- WHITE SIZE 37
- WHITE SIZE 38
- WHITE SIZE 39
- WHITE SIZE 40
- WHITE SIZE 41
- WHITE SIZE 42
- WHITE SIZE 43
- WHITE SIZE 44
- WHITE SIZE 45
- WHITE SIZE 46
- WHITE SIZE 47