REYSAN ATLANTIC S.L. in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), inform users of the website https://www.reysan.co.uk/:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments whose responsibility is REYSAN ATLANTIC S.L. with CIF B42143529 and registered office at Pol. Ind. La Dehesa, Parc. 13-14, 42100 of Agreda (SORIA).
You can contact by calling +34 976 646 822 or by email email@example.com.
With what purpose do we collect your data?
On this web page personal data is collected through different forms. The data requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of treatment are the following:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to answer the questions raised and send the requested information to the user through the email or telephone indicated in the form.
- FORM SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER: The purpose of data collection in this form is to register the user in the company's newsletter, through which you will receive information about offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company.
- USER ACCOUNT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to manage and process the purchase made by the user. The user can only make purchases if he is registered. When registering the user in future purchases will access with the user and password and in addition to make purchases you can check the history of purchases, etc. In addition, through this form the user can also register in the company's newsletter, through which they will receive information about offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company, as well as information on recipes, etc.
- ELECTRONIC MAIL: If the user contacts the e-mail address published on this web page, his / her data will be processed to answer the questions raised and to be able to send the requested information through the e-mail through which the query is received.
How much do we save your data?
The data provided by the user will be kept until the user does not request its deletion.
Do we make profiles with your data?
With the data entered by the user, automated decisions will not be taken nor will profiles be made
What legitimizes the treatment of your data?
The user must fill in the fields marked with * in order to send the completed forms, if the indicated fields are not filled in, the user will not be able to send them.
To whom do we give your data?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation
What third parties provide services on this website?
For the development of this website, the following service providers are used:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. It uses TLS 1.2 protocol with which data communication is done through encrypted channel.
What rights do you have and how to exercise them?
The user has the right to:
- access your personal data,
- request the correction of inaccurate personal data
- request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- ask for the portability of your data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the treatment of them and REYSAN ATLANTIC S.L. will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The user may revoke the consents provided at any time
The user can exercise their rights through email firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail Pol. Ind. La Dehesa, Parc. 13-14, 42100 of Agreda (SORIA), attaching a photocopy of the DNI and indicating the right exercised.
The user may also submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
REYSAN ATLANTIC S.L. It has implemented all security measures, in order to ensure confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
How do our social networks work?
Through our social networks you can share our content or leave us your comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest to the whole community.
Our social networks are constantly monitored in order to answer your questions and comments in the shortest possible time.
We want it to be a space that we all enjoy, so it is important that we all respect some rules of coexistence:
- You are responsible for the content you post, do not fall into the violation of any right, law or regulation.
- Take care of the wording and tone, avoid publishing any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
- Respect the right to privacy, do not make unlawful, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
- Avoid fraudulent comments, deceptive or that may lead to error.
- We do not allow spam, or commercial or advertising messages, we do not want repetitive messages.
- We will not hold conversations with profiles that we may consider false.
Please keep in mind that the content posted by followers on our pages does not necessarily reflect the point of view of our company.
If your comments do not meet the 'House Rules', they may be deleted, hidden or blocked. Anyone who publishes content that is not allowed will be blocked from the community.
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time and without prior notice.