MTS M'Soft Freez OV S2 protective shoe for indoor use. Made of Dry-Tek® material, resistant to acids, washable (up to 60 ºC) and breathable.
Equipped with a "refreshing" Artico® treatment lining with integrated perfumed micro-particles that prevent unpleasant odours. It offers an elastic closure on the instep and an ergonomic thermoformed insole with double density foam, activated carbon, antistatic and antibacterial.
It has a double density PU sole SOFT SYSTEM® antistatic, thermal insulation HI-CI and ESD treatment. It offers a special non-slip grip on smooth and greasy floors.
This work footwear is ideal for any sector of the food industry, medical, chemical, electronics, etc.
- Material: Dry-Tek® 2.2 mm thick.
- Elastic closure.
- Ultra-light and extra-wide Composite toe cap. 200 Joules. LIGHT SYSTEM®.
- Ergonomic thermoformed insole.
- Midsole material: Flex® System. Anti-magnetic and thermal insulator.
- Antistatic sole: Exclusive SOFT SYSTEM® 2D PU.
- Metal-free, non-magnetic.
- Waterproof and resistant to upper penetration (WRU).
- Reinforcement of the upper lid by R-PU injection method, high abrasion and impact resistance.
- Standards: EN ISO 20345:2011 SRC, EN 61340-4-3, DGUV 112-191 and EN 61340-5-1
- See technical data sheet.
- See additional information.
- SIZE 35
- SIZE 36
- SIZE 37
- SIZE 38
- SIZE 39
- SIZE 40
- SIZE 41
- SIZE 42
- SIZE 43
- SIZE 44
- SIZE 45
- SIZE 46
- SIZE 47
- SIZE 48