Products made with biodegradable materials for industry and commerce
Industrial activities and commerce generate millions of tons of waste that directly affects the health of the planet. For this reason, at Reysan we continually investigate to discover new materials that are more sustainable with the environment.
One of the most used ecological materials for the manufacture of industrial products are bioplastics, a biodegradable material that decomposes with natural elements through chemical agents. biological elements such as the sun, water or living beings, completely eliminating any trace.
At Reysan we have different types of biodegradable products for industry and commerce. They provide the same functionality and quality as traditional ones, but helping companies to reduce the impact of disposable materials single use in the environment.
Why use biodegradable products?
Plastic is widely used in the industry for the manufacture of many types of parts, containers and articles. However, the waste generated by these materials increases each year by millions of tons. In fact, according to the United Nations Environment Assembly, plastics represent "at least 85% of all marine debris."
The market for biodegradable products, despite representing a minimal percentage of the total tons of plastic produced annually, continues to rise by growing demand for biodegradable materials.
So using biodegradable products is a sign of companies' commitment to the environment and a way to anticipate the different regulations that are in place. imposed by the European Union, with the aim of limiting the continued use of plastic in production.
Advantages of using biodegradable products in the industry
The sustainable initiatives that are appearing in the industrial sector are aimed at reducing the impact that this sector has on the environment.
Among the main advantages of using biodegradable products in the industry we can highlight:
- Adaptability: Demonstrate the ability to adapt to new regulations, changes in consumer demand and new sustainable materials.
- Waste reduction: There are different products that have great difficulty in recyclability because they are made of different types of materials. One of the main advantages of biodegradable products is that they do not leave microplastics, so the products end up disappearing in nature.
- Social responsibility and corporate image: More and more companies and consumers are concerned about the environment, so their demand is directed towards biodegradable products. The businesses that use these products demonstrate their commitment to nature, generating a positive impact on the brand image.
- Reduction of CO2 emissions in the atmosphere: It turns out that carbon dioxide (CO2) is one of the greenhouse gases that generates the greatest impact on the atmosphere. ;sphere. Correct recycling in the industrial sector prevents the emission of millions of tons of CO2 into the environment.
- They decompose disappearing entirely in a short period of time.
- Decreases dependence on oil, saving considerably high amounts of energy.