These waterproof boots are a classic in many sectors where you work outdoors or in a humid environment. Purofort Dunlop boots are warmer, lighter and stronger than others, making them a great investment thanks to their excellent durability.
For wearers, this means that Purofort boots are comfortable and safe, warm in winter and cool in summer. These green Purofort boots have the following characteristics:
- Resistance: animal, vegetable and mineral oils and fats, blood, disinfectants, manure, solvents and various chemicals.
- Purofort technology using high-pressure foamed polyurethane, in which millions of tiny air bubbles are introduced into the synthetic material during manufacture.
- Lightweight, 35 % lighter than traditional rubber boots
- Flexibility and smoothness, even at low temperatures
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- Exceptional wear resistance.
- Resistance to chemical substances.
- They have good adherence to the ground and are 100% water resistant.
- Sizes 37 - 49.
Vídeo del producto
- WITHOUT TOE SIZE 37
- WITHOUT TOE SIZE 38
- WITHOUT TOE SIZE 39
- WITHOUT TOE SIZE 40
- WITHOUT TOE SIZE 41
- WITHOUT TOE SIZE 42
- WITHOUT TOE SIZE 43
- WITHOUT TOE SIZE 44
- WITHOUT TOE SIZE 45
- WITHOUT TOE SIZE 46