Multi-purpose cut resistant gloves for protection in working environments for general maintenance where precise handling is required. Can be placed under single-use nitrile gloves.
Made with a DURACoil liner, composed of a polyester multifilament wound tightly around a fiber resistant to C level cuts and reinforced with high performance polyethylene.
Thanks to its lightweight and flexible lining, this protective glove is ideal for parts handling, canning, component assembly, laboratory, engineering, …
Features SHOWA 546W GLOVES
DURACoil rolled polyester multifilament lining, reinforced with HPPE.
- EN 388:2016 Cutting level C (see photos).
- Abrasion resistance level 4.
- Reinforced PU coating protects the hand from oils and abrasions while still being breathable.
- Polyurethane foam coating on the palm of the hand for good grip and ventilation.
- Can be washed and reused.
- Can be combined with single-use nitrile gloves.
- See technical sheet SHOWA 546W GLOVES.
- SIZE 6
- SIZE 7
- SIZE 8
- SIZE 9
- SIZE 10