Characteristics of GLOVE ANSELL SAFEKNIT 72285
Versatouch 72285 gloves are suitable for the handling of injection or blow treated plastics, in the paper industry or in metal processing. They can be used under other gloves and sleeves for added protection.
They are composed of a mixture of Dyneema fibre and other synthetic fibres, which gives them lightness and flexibility while avoiding irritation. In addition, the strength of this material, similar to that of steel fibre, stands out.
- Handling of plastics transformed by blowing or injection.
- Metal transformation.
- Paper industry.
Advantages and characteristics:
- It has a mixture of fiber with Dyneema and other synthetic.
- It can be used under other gloves and sleeves for greater protection.
- It is light, flexible and does not cause irritation.
- It is as strong as steel fibre, but much lighter and more flexible at the same time.
Standards: EN388, suitable for food use. (See photos).
- BLUE SIZE 6
- BLUE SIZE 8
- BLUE SIZE 10
- BLUE SIZE 9
- BLUE SIZE 7