Firefighter Full C/P boots are excellent safety footwear for firefighters and for work close to fire. They include a bridge and heel protection supplement, shoe straps, felt boot lining and a sole that improves comfort and protection against the cold.
These contact heat protection boots are equipped with ankle protection, reflective tape, heel energy absorption, sole resistance to heat contact 250ºC for 40 min.
Firefighter Full C/P firefighter protection boots have the following features:
- Boot with natural rubber cane and nitrile rubber sole.
- Characteristics of the footwear: oil-resistant sole.
- Resistance of footwear: oils and masses of animal, vegetable and mineral origin. Blood, disinfectants, solvents and other chemical products.
- Intended for firefighters and workers in the area of approaching and/or entering the fire.
- Protection: steel toecap and steel insole.
- Protection: resistant to contact heat (HRO).
- Body colour of the boot: black/yellow.
- Boot floor (sole) colour: black.
- In compliance with European Standard EN345-2.S5.HRO.FPA.