The new Hanna Checker Hi 701 Digital Chlorine Meter is a revolutionary Pocket Chlorine Meter. Chlorine is the most widespread water disinfectant. Chlorine monitoring is crucial in applications such as swimming pools and spas, sanitation of fruits and vegetables, disinfection, water and beverages, quality control, etc. By monitoring such a crucial parameter, serious risks to health and safety are avoided. The reagent kits are not very accurate, only give results in 5 to 10 points, while HI 701 Checker by HANNA are accurate and accessible.
HI 701 Checker is supplied with 2 cuvettes with lid, 6 powder reagents for, 1 1, 5V AAA battery and instructions.
- Measuring range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg / L)
- Resolution 0, 01 ppm (mg / l)
- LED light source @ 525 n
- Silicon photocell light detector
- Method: Standard EPA-approved DPD
- Environmental conditions 0 to 50C; RH max 95pourcent
- Auto Off after 2 minutes of non-use.
Combine this product with web code 4215 CHLORINE REAGENT HI93701-01 100PCS.